- 200g PDO feta cheese
- 1 lemon
- peanut oil or sunflower oil
- Wet the slice of feta cheese in a bowl of cold water.
- Flour plenty the feta cheese.
- Shake off the excess flour.
- In a small frying pan pour oil (2 cm high) and warm up.
- Dive feta cheese in the pan.
- When the sides of the slice of feta are browning, turn delicately using a wide spatula.
- Leave from oil after 30 seconds and place on paper towels.
- Place on a plate and squeeze half a lemon over.
Feta saganaki goes well with a glass of ouzo as an appetizer. As a starter, prefer pieces of 100g, on a bed of lamb's lettuce with olive oil and balsamic vinegar cream. Another delicious variant is with honey and some fennel seeds. KALI OREXI